The library building is now open to the public.
Starting March 8, the Plum Borough Community Library is now open to the public. Patrons can come into the building to browse the library’s collections, check out materials and use the computers.
Contactless curbside pickup will continue to be offered for our patrons who prefer it. Please call the library if you are interested in curbside pickup: 412-798-7323.
When inside the library:
- Masks (or proper face coverings) must be worn over nose and mouth the entire time you are in the library.
- Please limit time in the library to less than one hour per day.
- Computers are available for one hour per day.
- You can browse our collection.
- Limited seating is available, but you must limit your time to less than one hour per day.
- Place returns on the cart in the lobby or in the outside drop box. Please do not hand any returns to library staff.
- All programs will continue to be virtual.