Heinz History Center Pass available now for check out. Please call the library to reserve the pass. All others are available for checkout beginning June 1, 2023!
Experience Kits: Be a Tourist in Your Own City!
Thanks to our partnership with the Heinz History Center Affiliates Program and other Allegheny County libraries, we are offering FREE Admission for up to four people to a number of museums and historical sites around Pittsburgh!
Each pass also comes with virtual access to educational information, itinerary ideas and other fun content!
How does it work?
- Call the library (412-798-7323) or stop in to reserve a pass for a week.
- Museum passes are borrowed for six days at a time (Wednesday through Tuesday).
- Passes must be picked up and returned to the front desk at Plum Library. They cannot be returned to any other library.
- Passes cannot be renewed.
- The same pass may be borrowed twice in one calendar year and cannot be borrowed for consecutive weeks by the same household.
Our passes include:
- Duncan & Miller Glass Museum (100 Ridge Ave, Washington, PA 15301)
- Heinz History Center (includes admission to Fort Pitt Museum and Meadowcroft Rockshelter) (History Center: 1212 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222)
- Historic Fort Steuben (120 S 3rd St, Steubenville, OH 43952)
- Merrick Art Gallery* (1100 5th Ave, New Brighton, PA 15066)
- Old Economy Village (270 16th St, Ambridge, PA 15003)
- Somerset Historical Center (10649 Somerset Pike, Somerset, PA 15501)
- : West Overton Village Museum & Distillery (109 W Overton Rd, Scottdale, PA 15683)
*Pass used in lieu of suggested donation; check with the site about ticketed events.
Using your library’s Experience Kit program, visit THREE different museum sites before October 31, 2022 and be entered to win a prize! Click here for more information and to complete the raffle form.